Viewing Metrics for:
Punctuation patterns in a 17th-century medical manuscript: A corpus-based study of G.U.L. MS 303, Treatise on the Diseases of Women1
Published on 31 Dec 2016.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.